The following words and terms, when used with this Agreement, shall have the following meanings, unless the context clearly indicates otherwise.
“Online Casino”: Playtech internet gaming system on the Website and related services and gaming activities as offered and listed at www.DELUXE77.com, including but not limited to, online casino and/or online bingo and/or any other games, where applicable;
“Player Account”: A registered personal account opened by an individual and maintained with us to enable that person to play games on the Online Gaming Platform;
“Software”: The software licensed to us, including any program or data file or any other content derived there of, that needs to be downloaded, accessed or otherwise utilized by you from www.DELUXE77.com, enabling you to participate in the Online Gaming Platform;
“Username and Password”: The username and password chosen by you upon registration with DELUXE77;
“You”: The registered member of the Online Gaming Platform downloaded from www.DELUXE77.com;
“Website”: www.DELUXE77.com, and any related sites accessible via links or via any other access method.
This Agreement covers the arrangements between you and us with relation to your use of the Online Gaming Platform for play-for-real games.
- You can only use the Online Gaming Platform and/or the Website if you are of the legal age as determined by the law of the country where you live.
- You cannot use the Online Gaming Platform and/or the Website if you are under 18 years of age under any circumstances.
- Some legal jurisdictions have not addressed the legality of online gambling and others have specifically made online gambling illegal. We do not intend that anyone should use the Online Gaming Platform and/or the Website where such use is illegal. The availability of the Online Gaming Platform and/or the Website does not construe an offer or invitation by us to use the Online Gaming Platform in any country in which such use is illegal. Use of the Online Gaming Platform is void wherever prohibited by any applicable law. You accept sole responsibility for determining whether your use of the Online Gaming Platform is legal in the country where you live.
We hereby grant to you a personal, non-exclusive, non-transferrable right to use the Software, for playing on the Online Gaming Platform, , in accordance with the following provisions
You Are Not Permitted To:
Install or load the Software onto a server of other network device(s) or take other steps to make the Software available via any form of bulletin board, online service or remote dial-in, or network to any other person;
Sub-license, assign, rent, lease, loan, transfer or copy (except as expressly provided elsewhere in this agreement) your license to use the Software or make or distribute copies of the Software;
Copy or translate any user documentation provided 'online' or in an electronic format;
Reverse engineer, decompile, disassemble, modify, adapt, translate, make any attempt to discover the source code of the Software or to create derivative works based on the whole or on any part of the Software; or
Enter, access or attempt to enter or access or otherwise bypass our security system or in any way interfere (including, but not limited to the usage of robots and similar devices) with the Online Gaming Platform or the Website, or attempt to make any changes to the Software and/or any features or components thereof.
You do not own the Software. The Software is owned and is the exclusive property of the licensor, a third party software provider company, (the "Software Provider"). The Software and accompanying documentation which have been licensed to us are proprietary products of the Software Provider and are protected throughout the world by copyright law. Your use of the Software does not give you ownership of any intellectual property rights of the Software. This Agreement applies only to the granting of the license to use the Software.
The software is provided as is without any warranties, conditions, undertakings or representations, express or implied, statutory or otherwise. we hereby excludes all implied terms, conditions and warranties (including any of merchantability, satisfactory quality, and fitness for any particular purpose). We do not warrant that the software will meet your requirements.
We do not warrant that the software will be non-infringing or that the operation of the software will be error-free or uninterrupted or that any defects in the software will be corrected, or that the software or the servers are virus-free. In the event of communications or system errors occuring in connection with the settlement of accounts or other features or components of the software, neither we nor our software provider will be liable to you or to any third party for any costs, expenses, losses or claims arising as a result of such errors. We further reserve the right, in the event of such errors, to remove all relevant games from the software and the website and take any other action to correct such errors.
- Our Software Provider is a corporation incorporated under laws of the Cagayan Economic Zone Authority in the Philippines and is fully licensed and regulated by law for the purpose of operating a virtual casino on the internet under the websites.
- We only allow access to play games on the Online Gaming Platform through secured networks using encryption of the Username and Password. You cannot play games on the Online Gaming Platform without passing our customer security login.
- You may not use the Online Gaming Platform for any commercial use or on behalf of another person. Any use of the Online Gaming Platform by you is for your own private purposes only.
- You must keep your Username and Password confidential and should not disclose them to anybody. You may not use anyone else's password. You shall be responsible for all transactions conducted with relation to your Player Account, using your Password. Every person who identifies him/herself by entering your correct Username and Password is assumed by us to be you and all transactions where the Username and Password have been entered correctly will be regarded as valid.
- You will not allow any third party to use your Player Account to access the Online Gaming Platform and you will not use any other person's Player Account or means of payment to access the Online Gaming Platform or the Website or the Software.
- It is your responsibility to ensure that you understand the rules and procedures of the games in the Online Gaming Platform and your use of the Online Gaming Platform in general before you play any such games.
- We are using the best methods available today for the encryption of the Username and Password information, and any other sensitive information transferred to and from the client application and our servers, thus securing both you and ourselves against manipulative attempts by a third party. You will not break in, access or attempt to break in or access or otherwise bypass our security. If we have a reason to suspect that you have attempted to or may be attempting to break in, access or otherwise bypass our security or the Software, we will be entitled to terminate your access to the Online Gaming Platform with immediate effect and/or have your account blocked, and we reserve the right to inform the applicable authorities.
- We make no representations or warranties with respect to the legality or otherwise of the access and usage of the Online Gaming Platform in your country of residence. It is solely your responsibility to determine whether such access and use of the Online Casino by you is legal. We further warrant in that respect that it does not intend to enable you to contravene any applicable law.
- You shall not transfer, in any way whatsoever, your rights under this Agreement without our prior written consent.
- You are fully responsible for all taxes, fees, and other costs incidental to and arising from winnings that resulted from your use of the Online Gaming Platform.
- It is your responsibility to inform us of any changes to your registration details.
- You accept that you are solely responsible for the supply and maintenance of all the computer equipment and telecommunications networks and internet access services that you need to use in order to access the Online Gaming Platform. We will not be liable in any way whatsoever for any loss caused to you by the internet or any telecommunications service provider which you have engaged in order to access the Online Gaming Platform or the Website.
- You acknowledge that our random number generator will determine the outcome of the games played on the Online Gaming Platform and you accept the outcomes of all such games. You further agree that in the unlikely event of a disagreement between the result that appears on the Software and the game server, the result that appears on the game server will prevail and you acknowledge and agree that our records will be the final authority in determining the terms and circumstances of your participation in any activity on the Online Gaming Platform.
- All confirmed bets in the game are still considered as effective even if the system is down or disconnected due to a weak signal. After you re-log in, you may go “History” to check the last dealing. Your account balance will reflect the result of the hand.
- You accept that you are fully aware of the Live Dealer Gaming procedures below.
- If the card is shown but you do not see your bet amount, this means an unsuccessful bet was made. It may be due to you placing your bet too late or a rejected bet due to internet connectivity.
- If you do not place a bet over three rounds, you may be automatically logged out and are required to re-sign in.
- When the dealer accidentally takes out two cards at the same time and the card order is incorrectly scanned, thus impacting the results of the hand , the hand will be cancelled and the bets will be returned to the players.
- If the card is incorrectly placed without any scanning errors, it will be rearranged by our dealer or pit boss according to the accurate order of dealing and the game will continue.
- When the dealer accidentally scans the same card twice, thus impacting the results, the hand will be cancelled and the bets will be returned to the players.
- While dealingand a card has been scanned but does not show on the screen, which causes the subsequent cards to be incorrectly placed, the game will be cancelled and the bets will be returned to the players.
- During the game, if the player places a bet that is confirmed by the systembut and the player’s computer disconnects or does not display the video streaming, the bet is still considered valid and results can be seen by clicking “History”.
- You will not commit any acts or display any conduct that damages our reputation or that of our Software Provider or any other related service providers.
- You acknowledge that if your Player Account is opened, you will fully indemnify us and hold us harmless from and against all and any losses, costs, expenses, claims, demands, liabilities, and damages, however caused and that may arise as a result of your (a) entry, use, or reuse of the Website or the Online Gaming Platform and/or (b) breach of any of the terms and conditions of this Agreement. You further agree to fully indemnify, defend and hold us and our officers, directors, employees, agents, contractors and suppliers harmless, from and against all claims, liabilities, damages, losses, costs and expenses, including legal fees, arising out of any breach of this Agreement by you, and any other liabilities arising out of your use of the Online Gaming Platform or the Software.
- We reserve the right to change this Agreement from time to time as set out in clause 8 below. It is your responsibility to check from time to time and see whether there is a notification of change in accordance with clause 8 below.
- You are acting on your own behalf;
- You are not restricted by limited legal capacity;
- You are not classified as a compulsive gambler;
- All details which you give or have given in the process of registering with DELUXE77 are accurate and that you will continue to update such details should there be any changes;
- You are fully aware of the fact that there is a risk of losing money through the use of the Software to play games on the Online Gaming Platform;
- You are not depositing funds originating from criminal and/or unauthorized activities;
- You are not otherwise conducting criminal activities and/or intending to utilize the Player Account in connection with such activities. You are not using or intending to use or intending to allow any other person to use the Online Gaming Platform and the Player Account for any prohibited or unlawful activity, including but not limited to, fraud or money laundering, under any applicable law in your particular jurisdiction and the laws that apply to us;
- You are not colluding or attempting to collude with or intending to participate, directly or indirectly, in any collusion scheme with any other player in the course of any game you play or will play on the Online Gaming Platform;
- You are not under the age of either (i) 18; or (ii) the age at which gambling activities are legal under the law of the jurisdiction that applies to you, whichever is greater;
- The bank account details supplied by you during the registration process are those of the registered account holder and the account has not been reported as faulty or hacked or blocked;
- You are not one of our officers, directors, employees, consultants or agents, or of one of our affiliated or subsidiary companies, or suppliers or vendors, and are not a relative of such personsas well (for the purpose of this clause, the term relative means spouse, partner, parent, child or sibling). In any event where you breach this prohibition, you will not be entitled to any of your winnings, among other actions that will be taken against you.
- You have not previously held a Player Account which was suspended or terminated either by us or by any other online gaming operator, or have charged back any monies via a Player Account or maintain a current Player Account; and
- In opening a Player Account, you will not provide any information or make any statement to us which is untrue, false, incomplete or misleading.
- The changes will take effect from the date specified when they occur. It is important, therefore, that you log in to the Website from time to time and check to see whether there is a notification of change. You are solely responsible for reading the changes.
- If you continue to use the Website or the Online Gaming Platform after we have updated the changes (regardless of the way we have notified of such changes), you automatically agree to be bound by those changes, whether or not you have had actual notice of, or have read, the relevant changes. If you do not agree to be bound by the relevant changes, you should not continue to use the Website or the Online Gaming Platform any further.
- We reserve, at our sole discretion, the right to:
- Refuse the registration of any applicant on the Website or the Online Gaming Platform ;
- Refuse to accept any wager on the Online Gaming Platform ;
- Change, suspend, remove, modify or add any game or tournament on the Online Gaming Platform.
- We reserve the right to make inquiries on you, including credit checks, with third party credit and financial institutions, in accordance with the information you have provided us with.
- In the event of any dispute regarding a wager or winnings, our decision will be final and binding.
- We may at any time, without prior notice to you, terminate your use of the Online Gaming Platform and block your Player Account if found that you are in breach of any of the terms and provisions of this Agreement or that you are otherwise acting illegally.
- We reserve the right to transfer, assign, and sublicense or pledge this Agreement, in whole or in part, to any person without notice and you will be deemed to consent to such assignment.
This Agreement is effective when you accept the terms and conditions of this Agreement, and shall remain in force indefinitely unless terminated. For the avoidance of doubt, it is agreed that you are bound by this Agreement if you use the Online Gaming Platform.
- The construction, validity and performance of this Agreement will be governed by the English laws. However, this shall not prevent us from bringing any action in the court of any other jurisdiction for injunctive or similar relief. The English language version of this Agreement will prevail over any other language version issued by us.
- The illegality, invalidity or enforceability of any part of this Agreement will not affect the legality, validity or enforceability of the remainder.
- You agree to receive communications from us in an electronic form. Electronic communications may be posted on the pages within the Website and/or the messages/help files appearing on the Online Gaming Platform, and/or may be delivered to you instantly via SMS. All communications in either electronic or paper format will be considered as being in "writing" and will be considered as received no later than five business days after posting or dissemination, regardless of whether or not you have successfully received or retrieved the Communication. We reserve the right, but assume no obligation, to provide communications in paper format.
- Any notice required to be given in a specific manner or any questions concerning this Agreement should be addressed to the contact details posted on our website.
- The promotions on our Website are for genuine players only.
- Members must fulfill turnover requirements as outlined in the promotional details to qualify for bonuses.
- In the event of a dispute, all decisions made by DELUXE77 will be final and binding.
- For Sportsbook Mix Parlay, the betting limit is VND 1,000 per bet/ticket. Each bet/ticket has a maximum payout of VND 100,000.